During their recent meeting, the SAVE International® Certification Board agreed to grant the current Module I and II workshops expiring between June 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017 a one-year extension on their workshop expiration date. Also, the Certification Board will not be accepting any first-time Module I or II workshop applications between July 1, 2016 and June 1, 2017. These decisions were made due to the certification program changes coming up in the next several months.
- All Module I and Module II materials must be submitted via the web-based application form. SAVE will not accept applications submitted in hard copy, on disk or via email.
- All workshop and seminar materials must be submitted in PDF format not exceeding 100 MB total file size. Only one file may be uploaded; multiple files must be combined into a single PDF or compressed into a single ZIP file.
- Download and complete a WS1 application.
- For Module I, download and complete a WS2 agenda. For Module II, download and complete a WS3 agenda.
- Download and complete a WS4 course syllabus.
- Include a copy of the principal workbook or textbook in English. This requirement may be waived if the book is a text published by the Miles Value Foundation.
- Include a copy of the presentation slides.
- Include lists of videos, supplementary texts and other training aids being used in the course.
- Include sample copies of the certificate of course completion. The certificate must include the information as described in Section II - Guidelines of the Workshops & Seminar Manual.