SAVE International® membership provides you with access to tools, content, resources and other professional development opportunities to help you do your job better.
Click here to view more information and member benefits for the various membership categories noted below.
Resources & Content
- A subscription to Value World, a monthly e-newsletter full of SAVE news and content on relevant topics.
- Member pricing on publications and other SAVE educational programs.
- Access to models, samples and other real-world documents you can adopt or adapt.
- Access to on-demand distance learning. Take learning to a new level with access anytime, anywhere.
- Opportunity to earn a professional designation through VMA or CVS certification programs.
- Networking and educational opportunities at the annual SAVE Value Summit.
- Access to local chapters to build your professional network with like-minded professionals.
Provides one person with full membership benefits and privileges, and are not transferable. Annual dues are $175 USD.
Provides one person with full membership benefits and privileges of both SAVE and Value Analysis Canada (VAC). Annual dues are $230 USD. Dual Memberships are not transferable.
Provides one person with full membership benefits and privileges, and are not transferable. Educator Membership is available for those employed full time as an educator at a high school or institution of higher education. Annual dues are $90 USD.
Full-time college and university students may join SAVE free for 1 year. After the first year, annual dues are $25 USD. A valid student email account with an accredited college or university is required. Student Members have access to SAVE’s online member resources and receive electronic communications.