Do You Want to Volunteer? The SAVE Board Needs YOU!
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Posted by: SAVE International
The SAVE International Nominating Committee is Looking for Volunteers
- Are you willing to be an enthusiastic advocate for SAVE International and encourage others to get involved?
- Are you committed to sharing your time and talents to help make our Society prosper?
- Do you have specialized skills and expertise that could benefit the SAVE International Board of Director’s work?
If you answered YES, then we want you to volunteer, get involved, and run for a position on the SAVE International Board of Directors!
To continue to grow in stature as a professional society, SAVE must select the best leaders and administrators from within its membership. Service on the SAVE Board of Directors is a rare chance to help drive the decisions of our international society, and advance and promote the Value Methodology.
The opportunity to work with other leaders in SAVE allows you to be part of the decision-making process on the national level, driving the strategic goals or the Society. This is an exciting time to join the leadership of SAVE and help us map our ambitious future!
Serving on the SAVE Board of Directors is a wonderful way to support a society you care about, but it can also be a powerful way to build your own skills and expertise. Those who serve on the SAVE Board of Directors have the opportunity to develop and grow as leaders, cultivate new skill sets, and expand your network of peers, professionals, community leaders and community thought leaders.
Help lead SAVE into the future by nominating yourself and/or a colleague for one of the 2018-2019 available positions below:
- Vice President – Global Affairs (two-year term)
- Vice President – Education (two-year term)
- Vice President – Marketing & Communication (two-year term)
If you are interested in serving on the SAVE Board of Directors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28, 2018. We will provide you with the application for SAVE office, and you can download the SAVE Directors/Officers Roles & Responsibilities Manual from our website.
On behalf of the SAVE Nominating Committee and the entire membership, thank you for your consideration!