SAVE International 2018 Value Summit CALL FOR PAPERS
Monday, November 13, 2017
Posted by: SAVE International
No Limits to Value in Austin
They say "Everything is Bigger in Texas" so here is your BIG chance to share your innovative approaches, new technology advances, lessons learned and value enhancements to your peers and professionals in the Value industry!
SAVE International is a professional organization on the cutting edge of many industries: government, transportation, water, vertical infrastructure and manufacturing. In 2018, we will celebrate 71 years of providing value to industry and government worldwide.
Please consider sharing your success and stories in improving or enhancing value in your organization, company or industry by submitting a paper for consideration for presenting at the 2018 Value Summit. We are looking for topics that support our mission of improving value to a project, product or process. Potential focus areas might include:
- New technology to improve value
- Business process improvements
- Value in transportation
- Value enhancement tools that support value management
- Value improvement approaches in manufacturing
- Value management improvement approaches and process improvements
- Improving value in government
- Value management and systems engineering
For more information, download the SAVE 2018 Paper Submission Guidelines.
The deadline for paper submissions is January 15, 2018.
Click here to submit a paper