2017 International Quality & VE Congress – September 16-17 in Egypt
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Posted by: SAVE International
The International Quality and Value Engineering Congress will be held September 16-17, 2017 at the Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers in Cairo, Egypt. This Congress will examine the ways in which the Value Methodology can be applied in several industries and projects.
Click here to download the Congress brochure
SAVE International members are eligible for a reduced registration fee. For more information, contact the Congress organizers at email@example.com.
The Value Methodology is a powerful problem solving approach to reduce costs while maintaining or improving performance and quality requirements. Impressive savings can be achieved through the Value Methodology. Due to the current economical conditions in several countries, the need of these smart applications rises to minimize projects costs without sacrificing quality. Therefore, this Congress will focus in detail on those issues and try to adopt the latest and modern techniques of Value Engineering/Management concepts.
Congress speakers include…
- Dr. Jacqueline Fahmy – President, Value Engineering Consultants Group; Assistant Professor, Canadian International College; President, SAVE International Eastern Mediterranean & Africa Chapter
- Mary Ann W. Lewis – President, SAVE International
- Katherine Bethany – Executive Vice President, SAVE International
- Eng. Amer Adul-Aziz Al Sulaim – CEO, Leadership Center
- Dr. Bashar Al Majali – CEO, Mena for Human Capital
- Dr. Khalid Bomotaia – President, Bahrain Quality Society
- Dr. Mohd Mazlan Bin Haji Che Mat – Registered Quality Surveyor, Certified Value Manager
- Ahmed Al Banna – CEO, Origin Group
For more information, please download the Congress brochure or contact the Congress organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.