News About Your SAVE International Membership
Friday, November 4, 2016
Posted by: SAVE International
At their recent meeting, the SAVE International Board of Directors voted to make several changes to the Society’s Membership. These changes include an increase in membership dues, which will take effect on December 1, 2016.
The increase in membership dues will provide additional funding for new programs that will directly increase the value of your membership. This includes new educational products, such as:
- $50 credit towards SAVE e-learning
- Online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Journal Access
- Career Center Access
- Online Access to the Function Analysis Guide
- Online Access to the L.D. Miles Book, Techniques of Value Analysis & Engineering
The upcoming dues changes are as follows:
- Individual Membership - $175 USD (Previously $125 USD)
- Educator Membership - $90 USD (*NEW* Membership Category)
- Dual Membership (SAVE & Value Analysis Canada) - $230 USD (Previously $180 USD)
- Student Membership - Free for First Year, $25 USD thereafter (valid student email address required)
Individual Membership will no longer have alternative dues amounts based on the member’s home country and its standing on the World Bank Development Chart. All Individual Membership dues will be $175 USD per year. Click here to view more information and member benefits for these levels.
In addition, Corporate Membership levels will see adjustments as well. Those new levels are:
- Emerging - $1,200 USD
- Supporting - $1,800 USD
- Sustaining - $3,800 USD
- Legacy - $8,000 USD
- Enterprise - $20,000 USD
Please click here to view the available benefits for these levels.
These membership changes will take effect on December 1, 2016.
Please login to the SAVE International website to renew or reinstate your membership. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joseph R. Sapp, CAE
SAVE International Executive Director