- PODCasts of previous webcasts are now available. Click here to order!
- View Upcoming Events Calendar
- Certification application format change: The SAVE Certification Board now requires that all VMP and CVS (initial and recertification) documentation and Module I and Module II course documentation be submitted in PDF format only. SAVE will no longer accept certification application packages in paper or other digital formats. If applying online, the file upload limit is 10 MB. If your application package exceeds 10 MB, then please mail four CDs to SAVE.
- VDI Value Management Practice 2014 Conference, April 1-2, Dormero Hotel Stuttgart, Germany. Download the event program and registration form.
- 5th Gulf Chapter VE Conference will be held on May 14-15, 2014, in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. 16-20 presentations will include speakers from the USA, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, and Europe. More information forthcoming.
- SAVE’s members get 15% off admission at the Process Excellence Summit in Dubai, UAE, June 16-17, 2014.
- CVS Forum Report: Download the English language summary of the CVS Forum held at the 2014 Asian VE Conference in Tokyo, Japan. Discussion topics include what can be done with VE, improving social value, and hidden strengths of VE.
- The SAVE Value Summit 2014 will be held June 22-26, 2014.
- The U.S. Patent & Trade Office has registered trademarks for CVS® and Certified Value Specialist®. They should always be used with statutory notice of registration. The mark certifies that the services are provided by persons who have demonstrated a particular level of competency in the field of multidisciplinary, function-focused value improvement process services by having met certain educational and experiential standards set by SAVE International®.
- Do you prefer to read from the printed page? Order print-on-demand copies of the SAVE 2013 Conference Proceedings from Curran Associates, Inc. or call (845) 758-0400.